JOIN OUR TEAM
Check out our current vacancies or feel free to send us an application of interest.
New Zealand Registered Electrician
With so many satisfied clients our business is growing, and we need an Experienced Registered Electrician who is an A player with proven experience at managing sites, electrical maintenance, great fault-finding skills, communication skills, leadership skills, a team player, and good with clients. We stand behind being the best place to work and included the benefits we offer for the right person:
- Earn $33 -$40 plus per hour – we pay top rates (depending on what you bring to the table)
- Personal Fuel Card – to use for your personal vehicle
- The company supplies tools and plant. If you wish to buy your own tools, you are welcome to use company accounts/discounts and can pay them off through your wages
- Call-out and after-hours bonus and paid overtime
- Mobile Allowance – which means you can supply your own phone!
- Overalls, wet weather gear, and boots provided –we’ve just got flash new uniforms too!
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Beers, barbeques, and an active social club
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and experience. You certainly won’t be stuck doing the same thing day after day
We’re careful about who we hire. We have to maintain our team culture. Here’s what we’d like to see from you.
- Be a New Zealand Qualified and current Registered Electrician
- Electrical Industrial Maintenance experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with both residential construction and maintenance work would help
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs, and train apprentices
- Customer focus
- Honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top-notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
- Have a clean full Driver’s license (manual)
- Have a clean police record
If you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate, who is, WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL FEE when we hire the person you refer. The only condition is that they work with us for at least 3 months…we don’t want any muppets!
Please apply only if you’ve got the right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on Friday 3rd September 2021
We look forward to talking with you,
Chris and Chantelle French
Why Choose Us
Our highly qualified team at French Electrical have the creative know-how, and only use the industry’s best products.
From planning through to conception, our aim is to deliver a clear strategy to achieve your electrical needs.
We’re invested in our future. We believe in sustainable practices, to save you money and the earth at the same time. For more on our practices, give us a call today.